Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the way in which we supply products to you, including any e-learning courses.
Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you : who we are; how we will provide products to you; how you and we can change or end the contract; what to do if there is a problem, and other important information. All rights not expressly granted in these terms are hereby reserved.
You agree to review this agreement periodically to ensure that you are aware of any amendments to this agreement, which may be made at any time
Information About Us And How To Contact Us
Medvarsity Online is India’s first and largest online medical certification and training company registered in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Contact us on Dosily 8 The Green Ste A, Dover, Kent, Delaware 19901.
Grant Of Licence
In consideration of your payment, we hereby grant you a licence to use the purchased e-learning courses (“the Products”). This licence is limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable, and is subject to the rights and obligations granted under these Terms.
This licence is personal to you and cannot be shared or exchanged with others.
We develop, distribute and maintain the Products and will also provide you with login details. We will also manage your access to the Products and provide support to you, where necessary.
You shall not copy, modify, transmit, distribute or in any way exploit the Products or any other copyrighted materials provided other than for your individual training. Any other purpose is expressly prohibited under these terms. You shall also not permit anyone else to copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute or in any way exploit the Products or any other copyrighted materials.
We provide the materials ‘as is’ and without any warranties, whether express or implied, except those that cannot be excluded under the statute. We also do not warrant that the materials will be error-free, including technical inaccuracies.
Access To Materials
The starting date of your access to the Products is deemed to be the date that you first have access. We will attempt to contact you where your access period has ended. Where this is the case, we cannot guarantee that certification or completion (as appropriate) will be possible. As such, it is your responsibility to ensure that you complete the content within the allocated time period. If you do not think this will be possible, then extensions of time are available for purchase at an additional cost.
PS: Candidates shall be eligible to attend, contact program only after full payment of fee and successfully completing study modules, internal exams and any other criterion set by the course coordinator.
Medvarsity reserves the right to disqualify a candidate for providing false information, submitting improper documents or for misconduct in a particular course.
Medvarsity reserves the right to revise / change the curriculum, the course structure or course delivery methodology without prior notice.
All rights, title and interest in intellectual property rights relating to the Products including copyright, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, improvements, developments, proprietary information, know-how, processes, methods, business plans or models (including computer software and preparatory and design materials thereof) and all other intellectual property (whether registered or not) developed or created from time to time shall exclusively be owned by Medvarsity online Ltd. While you may utilize the intellectual property, you understand that there shall be no transfer of ownership of the same.
Nothing that you see or read in the Products may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, republished, displayed or performed for commercial use.
All other trademarks, service marks and trade names in this material are the marks of the respective owners and any unauthorised use is prohibited.
Our Responsibility For Loss Or Damage Suffered By You
We are not liable to you in any way for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any character, including without limitation damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, loss of data, loss of productivity or contract or any and all other commercial damages or losses.
Thank you for buying our courses. We want to make sure that our users have a rewarding experience while they are discovering information, assessing, and purchasing our courses, whether it may be for online or classroom training courses or events.
Cancellation & Refunds:
We understand that you can change your mind. We know that some of our courses might not be 100% relevant to you in your current job role. That is why we give you the freedom to ask for a complete refund of your course fee within 7 calendar days of course activation.
If the cancellation is done by the customer within 48 hours of subscribing, 100% of the course fee paid will be refunded.
If the cancellation is done after 48 hours, but before completion of 7 days, 10% of the course fee will be deducted as administrative charges and the balance will be refunded to your account.
If the cancellation is done by the customer after 7 days of course activation, no refund will be made.
The student has to submit the documents within 15 days or before that by downloading the certificate.
For courses wherein CP is applicable, the student has to submit the documents within 15 days or else eligibility for CP/VIVA will lapse.
Post submitting the documents, if we see that the student is ineligible for the course then the course will be deactivated. The fee paid will not be refunded. But if it’s within 7 days of activation then we shall refund.
A student can raise the refund only within 7 days of activating the account.
A student can raise the request for change of course within 21 days of activation.
If a student degree certificate or MCI is expected within 6 months for medical courses and within the course duration for all non-medical courses then you can complete the admission process by taking a conditional admission letter.
Refund is not applicable in scenarios where the student is not able to submit the documents on or before downloading the certificates.
Refund won’t be possible if the details mentioned in the application form and the documents mentioned don’t match.
Refund policy is not applicable if the course is accredited by partner universities like eCornell, Amity University, ATI and Singhania University.
Refunds: Duplicate payment
Refund of the duplicate payment made by the customer will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) within 5 to 7 working days after intimation by the customer.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of the refund request.
Contact Program Policy
Contact programs wherever applicable, shall be conducted in batches and therefore may not start immediately after completion of study modules. This may result in an extended duration of the entire course. There shall be a minimum batch size to conduct contact program. In the event of the batch size is below the minimum number, contact program shall be moved to the next batch. Medvarsity reserves the right to cancel in case of force-majeure (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)or in case of unforeseen circumstances.
Eligible candidates shall be informed about the dates of Contact programs in advance via e-mail. Once intimated, it is necessary for the candidate to confirm attendance of contact program via e-mail so that necessary arrangements can be done. Failure of attendance on acceptance will be considered as a lost chance. In the event a candidate is not able to attend the contact program, Medvarsity shall not be held responsible. Medvarsity shall try to accommodate such candidates in the contact program for subsequent batch on request but shall not be liable to do so.
The objective is to ensure that all students complete the examinations/ assessments within the duration of the course thereby resulting in better course completion and contributing to the overall satisfaction of the student.
Part A: Online Module Assessments: This is applicable to all courses at Medvarsity.
• Eligibility: Student should have completed learning the respective module content.
• Number of examination attempts: While there is no restriction on the number of attempts to clear the online module assessments, students are advised to complete them within the course duration.
• Examination pattern: All online assessments are MCQ based. 60% in each assessment is the minimum pass mark to clear the assessment.
Part B: Online Final Assessment: This is applicable to all courses at Medvarsity (Except FEM).
• Eligibility: Student should have cleared all the module assessments.
• The number of examination attempts: There will be a total of three attempts allowed to clear the final online assessment.
• Examination pattern: It will be an MCQ based assessment and a minimum of 60% is required to clear the assessment.
Part C: Offline Examinations: This is applicable to MCDM and FEM courses at Medvarsity. There are offline theory and viva examinations.
Offline Theory Examination : Applicable only to FEM.
• Eligibility: Student should have completed one year of the course duration, completed all the online module assessments with a minimum of 60% in each, completed the contact program of one year with a minimum 90% attendance with duly signed logbook by the trainer.
• Examination pattern: Theory examination will be conducted in two parts on the same day. Part-1 comprises of 10 short answer type questions each carrying 10 Marks.(10*10 =100 Marks). Part 2 comprises of 40 questions with 5 stems each required to be marked as True or False. Each Part 2 question carries 5 marks .(40*5=200 Marks). A minimum of 60% is required in each part to clear the theory examination. Any failed student will have to retake the theory examination in the subsequent examination session.
• Results: Results of the theory examination will be announced on mail confirming their eligibility for the viva.
Offline Viva Examination:
Applicable to MCDM and FEM.
• Eligibility for FEM Viva: Student should have successfully cleared Part 1 and Part 2 theory examinations.
• Examination pattern for FEM viva: Viva Examination is a Clinical case scenario based with three stations namely Trauma, Non-Trauma (or) Medicine and ACLS. A minimum of 50% is required to clear the viva individually for each station. ACLS is a mandatory pass station meaning, any student who fails to clear this station will not clear the viva irrespective of other two stations performance.
• Eligibility for MCDM Viva: Student should have completed one-year course duration, completed all the online module assessments, Final assessment with a minimum of 60% in each, completed the contact program of one month with a minimum 90% attendance with duly signed logbook by the trainer.
• Examination pattern for MCDM viva: The viva is a clinical scenario based examination. The student will have to interpret two cases one from each examiner. A minimum of 50% is required to clear the viva individually for each case.
Offline Examination attempts:
One attempt and two retakes are allowed for offline examinations. These three attempts will have to be in the immediate three exam sessions at the end of the course duration as per the examination calendar. Reattempting a failed theory examination is also considered as one of the retakes ( Applicable to FEM ).
Note: Any missed attempt shall be counted as a lost attempt.
Offline Examinations Schedules :
• MCDM: Feb-Mar, Aug-Sep
• FEM: Dec-Jan, June-July
* Subject to change
Offline examination centers :
• Viva locations – Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, and Delhi
• FEM Theory is conducted in respective training hospitals.
Viva Results & Certification :
Offline Viva result shall be announced on mail to each student within 30 days from the date of the viva and the certificate will be available for download on the kite for passed students.
Note: There is no re-evaluation policy for both online and offline examinations. Failing candidates need to retake their examination.